Providing best solutions
PRMS is a simple computer application we created at the request of the Armagh Diocese. It’s called Parish Records Management System or PRMS (for short).
PRMS is a simple computer application we created at the request of the Armagh Diocese. It?s called Parish Records Management System or PRMS (for short). PRMS with our integrated register scanning service is a must have parish records management solution. This is a well-established solution that we have successfully implemented in over 200 parishes across 12 Dioceses in Northern and Southern Ireland.
As you are fully aware, parish registers are very valuable and also contain the community’s historic information. Therefore creating electronic versions of them can protect and preserve against vandalism, theft, general deterioration, or loss in fire. By scanning the books, we create a digital back-up that can be reproduced if anything was to happen. You can reproduce an exact copy of the original registers.
Using PRMS saves money by less time needed searching through registers. It also eliminates the need to be buying expensive pre-printed certificates and expensive cost of rebinding.
Solutions for your case
- Searchable database of all records by Name, Date of Birth, Date of Baptism, etc.
- Add and Edit records of all parishioners
- Certificate printing directly from the records
- View Baptism, Confirmation, Marriage and Death records
- View the full family tree
- Easy access and simple to use
- A future solution for archiving your parish history